1. Strong knowledge in nutrition an d human biology
2. Must be an energetic, business-minded scientist with a broad scientific knowledge base who is able to set priorities an d meet timetables leading to the achievement of growth goals.
3. Experience in the technical services field, project management, leading an d motivating others; an d the ability to present ideas effectively an d communicate both scientific an d business strategies to customers, peers an d all levels of management.
4. Demonstrated achievement of product sales objectives an d financial targets.
5. Strong sales, leadership an d interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
6. Excellent problem-solving skills an d strong financial skills; especially the ability to understand financial statements an d to analytically evaluate an d understand product costs, margin, pricing an d market share.
7. The demonstrated ability to manage people in both formal line management an d fluid matrix environments.
8. Requires a marketing mentality combined with marketing training an d experience as it relates to marketing products in the industry.
9. A high degree of personal motivation, a desire to make an immediate contribution an d possession of a distinct sense of urgency.
10. Demonstrated integrity an d honesty in all aspects.
11. Effective written an d oral communication skills with a minimal English proficiency level of Intermediate Mid as defined in the ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines.
12. Strong presentation skills
13. Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
1. Represent Kemin in a professional an d knowledgeable manner that provides assurance to customers of our capabilities an d help drive the sales process.
2. When new products are released from R&D Ｏr near the launch phase, the TSM is responsible for collaborating on activities needed to commercialize the product an d train the commercial groups globally.
3. Develop a depth of technical knowledge of Kemin products an d have the ability to clearly communicate this knowledge throughout all levels of a multi-contact sales model
4. Work closely with the R & D, Sales, an d Marketing in identifying opportunities, establishing goals an d strategies an d implementing actions to meet business objectives.
5. Identify evaluation criteria an d needs, design protocols, collaborate on an d approve Customer Laboratory Services （CLS） reports, an d coordinate testing parameters with Research an d Development （R&D） an d communicate findings to customers in a confidential, standard format.
6. Provide technical input for customer questions an d work with sales/marketing to resolve customer technical issues
7. Translations of technical information for use in marketing an d regulatory collateral that will be used with customers.
8. Make internal an d external presentations to customers an d represent the company at trade-shows an d other events which showcase Kemin’s products an d services.
9. Build relationships with key opinion leaders （academic an d marketing） to advance support of Kemin ingredients.
10. Compile an d review published literature an d internal documents for regulatory an d claim substantiation, creation of marketing collateral as well as collaborate on the preparation of manuscripts.
11. Effectively manage time-lines an d projects.
12. Provide activity reports.
13. Other job-related duties as needed to support business efforts an d to fulfill positive an d proactive Sales efforts.